OUR CLIENT IS A WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER, SPECIALIZED IN PV INVERTERS AND ENERGY STORAGE EQUIPMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL AND UTILITY-SCALE PV POWER PLANTS. FOUNDED IN 1997, THE FIRM IS A SOLUTION-ORIENTED AND INNOVATION-LED ORGANIZATION FOCUSING ON RENEWABLE POWER GENERATION.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A HR MANAGER TO JOIN OUR MISSION “CLEAN POWER FOR ALL” IN MUNICH, GERMANY
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process for Sungrow subsidiaries across Europe.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
• Nurture a positive working environment, cross cultural understanding and support.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and be responsible for change management.
• Maintain pay plan, compensation and benefits program
• Report to management, Sungrow Head of Europe and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• 5 years working experience as HR manager or in a similar role.
• People oriented and results driven
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• High importance of individual responsibility in each respective department.
• In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulation.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Must be proficient in Chinese, English and German
• A dynamic workplace in the solar sector, working with a young and energetic team.
• An international team environment consisting of 20 different nationalities.
• Flexible work structure.
• Employee onboarding program
• Opportunity to attend exciting company events.
• Access to advanced training courses.
• Company health insurance.
• A competitive salary along with an attractive bonus package.